Monday, March 30, 2009
Almost Done!
Well, I'm so excited. I went to the doctor today and officially set up an appointment date for induction. It will happen on April 7th, unless for some odd reason they run out of beds at the hospital. I'm so excited. One week and one day! I was so worried that they wouldn't induce me because I wasn't dialated, but I got the great news today that I could be. Hallelujah! I think I'm pretty much ready. I have a few projects I want to finish, but they are all little things that can be done in an hour or two. Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there, you are almost done! We are thinking of you and are very excited to hear anything!
Sarah
That's so soon... good luck with everything and we hope to see pictures soon!
Post a Comment