Well, Michael turned 30 this last Sunday, and it was a pretty good day. We got up early to go to Stake Conference. On the way back our car broke down. But through a lot of prayer and faith we made it home safe. Owen was such a good boy though. He tried to say happy birthday, but all that came out was Happy day. When Michael opened his present he said Happy day. Then, when I sang happy birthday, Owen sang happy day. It was pretty cute. Owen liked helping daddy blow out the candles on his cake, and he especially loved helping daddy eat it. Just yesterday he had a piece of happy day cake, and when he saw the wrapping paper in the garbage he had to bring it to me and say happy day. It was pretty cute. Anyway, Thanks to all of you who called to wish him a happy birthday and sent cards. Its sure nice to have such great family and friends!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
umm....is mike in his underwear? Just kidding....I don't even want to know.
BTW...I love the hair cut. You always looked good with short hair. I remember in college it was even shorter. cute.
Aren't you due soon? maybe i should have just e-mailed you.
Rachelle, I don't have your isu email address, would you please send me an email from that address so I can add it to my book. Also would you please ask Val to add my email to her blog site? I would like to see it. Thanks Janae
Post a Comment