Thursday, April 9, 2009

Here She Is!










Well, here she is. We're excited to announce the birth of our daughter Electa Kate Pierson
born April 7, 2009 at 11:20am. She weighed in at 7lbs 4oz and 20 inches long. She's beautiful and luckily it was a short, but very painful labor! 2 1/2 hours. Thanks to all those that sent flowers and cards. It is definatly nice to have all of the support from family and friends!

9 comments:

Rebecca Seipert said...

Congrats Rachelle! She is so adorable!

Shu said...

Congratulations Piersons!!! WE are so excited for you, she looks gorgeous. I am also glad it was short for you Ra. Painful was inevitable but at least it was short.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sister! She is beautiful, and I LOVE the pictures of Grandma and Owen!

Bryan Williams said...

She is beautiful Rachelle! Congratulations. Everything go relatively normal? You guys all doing ok? I'm surprised you blogged that so fast, after Clair had our son we didn't want to do anything for weeks. Hope all is well, she's adorable.

J-Babe said...

Yay!!!! Congrats!!! She is so sweet!

Grandma B said...

She is absolutely adorable! Hope your mom and dad are enjoying the time there.

Valerie said...

Congratulations!

Brenbren said...

Congrats! she is super cute!

Ashley Lindley said...

She is so stinking cute! I can't wait to see you all. Love you tons.