So, I have this really good friend named Mitzi who lives in my ward. She is so great. Today she came over to my house and cleaned my whole main floor. She also brought me lunch and left dinner in the crock pot. I feel like I need to pay her, but she just really wants to be kind and help me out. I really could have done these things myself, but it would have taken me much longer, and it seems that I feel so tired lately. Plus, she couldn't have come a better day. I was up every two hours last night with some painful Braxton Hicks contractions. Needless to say, I'm really tired tonight. What an angel of a friend. What would I do without her. She's even offered to come next week. Anyway, heres a few pictures of Owen and her son playing Dr. I thought it was super cute!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment