Friday, January 30, 2009

Funny things Owen says.

As many of you know, Owen doesn't talk really well, but lately he says thing that just make me smile. My mom said that she hoped I was writing these things down, so I thought this would be a good place.
Owen just recently learned how to say Thank You. He says it so cute, and he says it so often. He even reminds me when to say thank you. He says thank you when I give him food, and thank you when he cleans up his toys. Its really cute and so sweet. I can't help but smile when he says thank you mom.
Owen loves Elmo. He could talk about Elmo constantly if you would let him. Just last night he was talking to his daddy on the phone for about 5 minutes all about Elmo, and cars. I have really no idea what he was saying except in every sentence he would say Elmo. But its funny because when he hung up he said "Bye-Bye Elmo." I'm pretty sure he knew who he was talking to, but he has to say "bye bye Elmo." This morning he did almost the same thing to Grandma. He sure cracks me up.

No comments: