This week has been a super crazy week, and now it is just before 6am and I'm awake thinking of all the things I need to get done today, but afraid to start for fear of waking up Owen.
I had the lucky experience of getting some kind of stomach bug this week. Owen woke up on Wednesday morning really sick and wanted to be held all morning long. It wasn't so bad. Its nice to feel needed every once in awhile. Then luckily by mid afternoon you could tell he felt much better. However, I woke up in the middle of the next night horribly sick. I haven't felt that sick for a long time. I couldn't keep anything down, and then I started feeling contractions. They seemed so real. I could even time them. Between contractions I would get up and walk, or move around and pray that the baby wouldn't come yet. Nothing helped for about an hour or two. Finally I just felt peace come over me, and I was able to sleep for another hour. Luckily the contractions stopped, but it was quite scary there for awhile. I was still horribly sick for the rest of the day. I couldn't move off of the couch, smell food, or watch anyone eat anything. We even had our bishop come over to help give me a blessing. Needless to say, it was crazy. Michael got a little bit of it too, but no one got it as bad as I did. I'm not really sure why. But now, here I am trying to play catch up. Maybe if I hadn't procrastinated so long in the first place, it wouldn't be a problem. Now, back to work.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ra,
We talked on the phone, but I think that when your pregnant, some things are just harder on your body...glad to hear the contractions stopped....hey no peanut butter crackers now ;)
Post a Comment