Thursday, January 15, 2009

My stubborn cute little boy.


I don't know why for sure, but Owen loves to go to Lowes. In fact the grocery store that we go to is just down the street, and if we just go to the grocery store and pass by, Owen will scream bloody murder and refuse to go grocery shopping. This week we went to a mattress store just by Lowes, but failed to stop at Lowes first. As soon as we undid Owen's seatbelt he started screaming and trying to put his seatbelt back on. He started pointing at Lowes and when we tried to talk him into going to the mattress store before going to Lowes he just kept screaming "NO, NO, NO!!!!!" Michael and I couldn't help but laugh at him just because he was so determined to put his seatbelt back on so we could go to Lowes. So, we went to Lowes, and then to the mattress store. Maybe its the Car carts that they have at Lowes!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

So....if you go to Lowes so much, any new projects around the house. I guess it's better than insisting you stop at Michaels or Joannes right?

Anonymous said...

I thought Nala was obsessed with Lowe's... And they give her cookies there... How cute!