Thursday, January 15, 2009

Nesting... Really?

Suprise, Surprise, but I find myself nesting these days. I keep thinking of the things I want to have done by the time the baby comes. There seems like so much, but I have a feeling that I won't get done as much as I want to. This is kind of wierd. I don't remember nesting so much when I was pregnant with Owen, or maybe I just spread it out more. This time seems a little different. I didn't even think about things that needed to be done until about 2-3 weeks ago, but now, thats about all I can think about. All I want to get done. Why is this. Its not like I have to have most of these things done. The baby doesn't need me to have Owen's scrapbook up to date, or her room compleatly decorated, or Grandmas quilt done, but I want to, and I feel like I have to. Why does this happen.
Also, this time I am thinking that I will use cloth diapers. No, not the old fashioned kind that you have to pin, I'm looking for the more up to date ones that look just like a diaper. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas? Anyone have a favorite brand, or a good place to buy them, or even make them? Let me know what you all think.

1 comment:

Shu said...

Nesting sounds like lots of work. At least you are able to spend some time working on things. I am currently still working full time for the school district during the days, then come home to Piper and Wes, a house to clean meals to cook, and 6 credits worth of Grad School. Along with trying to finish the basement. I don't know if I could decorate, scrab book, or make a quilt at this point. Although Wes did give me a sewing machine for Christmas so I finally have a working machine for when I do have time:) good Luck with the nesting, I hope you are able to work on your projects.
As for the cloth diapers... We use them when at home, I grew up with the pins and plastic pants so that is what we use. Plus they do not exatlly have the diaper delivery services here in Idaho. I am not famikliar with the velcroe type so good luck with your search. would you use the service or wash them yourself?