This previous Sunday we began decorating our Christmas tree. We got it up, got all the lights and had just finished putting on all the ornaments. We decided to put the train underneath. Mike crawled underneath to put the track together when we heard a loud crack. The tree started to tip towards me. Mike and I both grabbed for it and caught it before it could fall. We had to take all of the ornaments down and lay the tree flat on the ground. The stand couldn't be saved, and we thought we were going to have to buy a new "fake" tree. Luckily, after some hunting, we were able to find an artificial tree stand at Lowes. Once again, the tree looks beautiful. What an adventure.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha that's awesome.
I am so glad you left a comment because I lost your blog! How the heck are you doing!?! What a cute family!
Post a Comment