
Well, everyone has been wanting to know what it is... so, here it is, It's a Baby! I did have an ultrasound today and we were pleased to know that it's a Girl. Yep that's right, a girl! We're pretty excited, although I haven't bought anything girl yet. Don't worry. Just give me a couple of days. Here are some pics from the ultrasound. Most of them are of her face. She generally had her mouth open and her hands up by her face most of the time. It is so fun to see the babies body move and see all of its toes, fingers, head, spine and all the bones growing. Truly amazing!
5 comments:
Congrats Rachelle! Those are great pictures. Congrats and good luck!
yea! a girl! have so much fun!
So exciting!
Hey guys,
huge congratulations to you. Girls are sooo much fun. I am sure you will have lots fo fun stuff for her when she arrives. Wes' remarks when I read your post to him was "How exciting!" I remember last time a week earlier we had just found out we were having a girl. The whole process is so amazing and wonderful.
Oh a girl! That is so fun! I' am excited for you:) We don't find out so it looks like I will be waiting a little while longer to see what we have!
Post a Comment