Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Busy, Busy!

As everyone else, our Christmas season has been filled with the endlessness of being busy. This last weekend we had our ward Christmas party. I volunteered to make all of the rolls, which turned out pretty good, but it kept my pretty busy for 3 days. The party was a success though. We had a great meal, a short program, an activity for the primary children, and of course Santa Clause. Owen didn't like that part at all! Santa came in the door with a Ho, Ho, Ho, and from that point forward, until he left the building, Owen clung on to me, put his head in my shirt and cried. He may not weigh as much as he once did, but after awhile he sure gets heavy. Oh my gosh! It was kind of funny. Then on this last Monday we had a cookie exchange at our house. It was a lot of fun. There were kids everywhere. We made sugar cookies for the kids to decorate, and then thumbprints to share. It was a lot of fun. We sure tired at the end of the day, and my stomach felt a little queasy from all the sugar, but it was a lot of fun . Now I'm busy getting ready for the next couple of weeks in primary. Staffing changes, Christmas gifts and the upcoming year. Crazy time. I think I'd rather be busy than not though. Anyway, I hope all of you are having a great Christmas season. We love you and are thinking of you.

No comments: