We had a date night at our house, where we celebrated St. Patricks Day!



Owen has learned to go down and turn on the cartoons in the morning when he wakes up. Most mornings I find him like this.
(note the chair he's sitting on... I made that!)
or, like this.

My good friend Mitzi turned "26!" ;) ;) So, I made her dinner, and had cake and icecream. Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
You made the chair or the cover? So cute either way! You must share the pattern!
And I just LOVE the pictures of Electa in the mud... That would be Micah, if I could handle it. And I'm jealous that you have your tomatoes ready to go in the ground. I just replanted mine. I think I have devised a plan to keep the cats out, without killing them. We'll see. :)
Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the pics. You did a good job on the chair. Better job on the kids. They qwauck me up!
Post a Comment