Saturday, April 3, 2010

Some recent happenings...


Electa is sure getting big. She's going to turn 1 in less than a week! She's sure fun. She's crawling around and standing up on everything, and loves to get into everything. But she still loves snuggling with mommy!




We bought a new faucet. Do you like it? Our old one started leaking underneath the sink( no, not a pipe, or a connector) and we could never figure out where it came from, nor could anyone else, so we ended up buying a new one. One we liked, and should last a whole lot longer. So far, I'm loving it.






I babysat my friends kids for a week. They were pretty good, but I'm rethinking having more kids. I'm not sure that I have the sanity for that!





Michael turned 31 on March 15th. I think he had a great birthday! We sure love you daddy!








No comments: