Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mud Everywhere!











Today we planted our tomatos and put them in walls of water, ( everyone asks us about those here.) While we were doing that, I put Electa on a blanket on the grass. Owen used to hate the feeling of grass on his feet or legs, so I figured she would like it... She quickly got onto the grass, then ever so slowly headed into the dirt. Pretty soon she was a brownish red, and then into the mud. She loved it. She was so proud of herself for figuring out that she could make more mud by pushing on the walls of water. Such a funny girl. Plus, I caught her putting more and more dirt in her mouth. She's definatly messier than Owen. Owen got a little wet this afternoon and wanted to head strait into the house to change. Electa would have been happy to play in the mud for awhile, and I was happy to watch her. She cracks me up.

No comments: