Friday, February 26, 2010

I could watch them play all night!







I love, love, love this age. Both Electa and Owen seemed to hit it about the same time. 10 months. Electa loves to get into everything. She loves to play with doors, and anything she can find. Tonight it was the pots and pans. She discovered she could make some great noise by banging on the lid with a spoon, and she was so proud of her discovery. I didn't get any of her smiling, but she had a big grin a lot of the time.
And Owen played along too. He was in the other room making "pancakes" on his "stove." So cute. He is really getting into imagining things. I love it. I watched him get spices and stir the pan, turn on his stove. I could watch them play like that all night. Sweetest part of my day!

1 comment:

momanddad said...

Very cute! Imagination is the best part. I also love the 'Budda Belly' stage that your little girl is going through right now!