Owen-
I just want you to know how much I love you. You've been such a good little boy, and such a wonderful big brother. I must admit I was worried how you would react to having a baby in the house, but you've been wonderful. Thanks so much for being a great brother, for helping mommy out, and for being patient with mommy. Sorry mommy has been grouchy some times and not patient with you. I hope you can forgive me. Thank you, thank you for being a good Big Brother. I love you!
Mommy
1 comment:
I feel like I have been a little impatient with Lucas too and I feel so bad at the end of the day. I just try and do better the next day:) After a while we will get the hang of things and it will be better:) hang in there
Post a Comment