Wednesday, April 29, 2009

3 weeks old!










Well, Miss Electa, you're three weeks old. I can't believe how much you've grown. You're getting bigger, taller, and are starting to actually fit in your newborn clothes. You're a pretty good baby, although, I could use a little more sleep. Maybe tonight. You are starting to make these very cute faces. You have the pouty face when you begin to cry and you smile in your sleep. I love watching you explore and grow!




Owen, I can't believe how much of a help you are. I can't change your little sisters diaper without your help. You are an amazing big brother. Already protective. We dropped her off at a baby sitter for an hour, and when we got back in the car you were afraid I would just leave her there. It was kind of cute that you were crying when we drove off. I'm proud of you little boy.




Mommy

2 comments:

Rebecca Seipert said...

She is adorably Rachelle! Congratulations!!!

Stacy said...

Glad to hear Owen doing so good, now that Adriana is 6 weeks old, it is wearing off a little for Isaac, not Sam, but Isaac said yes when Grandma and Grandpa said they would take her home and he meant it. He said he would stay here, but that they could take sister. Little Turkey, but sometimes sister is on Mom's lap when Izzy wants to be. Glad to hear Owen cried, hope that keeps up.