My mom gave me this idea of taking a picture every week of my little girl for a year and seeing how she grows. I thought it sounded like a pretty good idea, so I'm going to put them on my blog and then make a book out of them when I've done the whole year.
Tuesday April 7, 2009-
April 14, 2009
I can't believe how much you've changed in a week. You are starting to focus and you just love being held. You now have to snuggle with mommy every night to go to sleep. I have a feeling that it won't last very long, so I'm trying to enjoy every moment.
April 21, 2009
You just keep growing. Today you finally made it back to your birth weight. You are awake much more. It is so fun to watch you look around and explore your world. I also love watching you respond to my voice. Its nice to know you know who I am.
1 comment:
That's a great idea about taking a picture a week. I've been amazed how fast our little guy grows. I wish we would have done the same.
Post a Comment