Although Owen knows most of his letters, he just can't seem to get them in order for the ABC song. However, we have a fridge magnet that sings the song and he loves to sing along with it. I couldn't not post this video.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
your little boy is so cute. His ABC's sound like my little girls. She doesn't get them in order. Also when she is counting it goes 12385... But it is so cute to see them try and see the happy face when you praise them for their hard work... I love it...
What a cutie patutie! Some people spell like that anyway. Can't wait to just see him in person and kiss up his cheeks. Hope he will let me. Of course Grandpa will be the star. Love mom
I love the dancing too. That is really cute. Thanks for sharing!
That is hilarious. Atleast he knows his letters, right. :)
Post a Comment