Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A few projects
















I know its been awhile since I've posted, but I wanted to share with you a few pictures of some projects. Stacy asked if we had any projects since we've spent so much time at Lowe's with Owen. Well, here is a few pics of the most recent. Michael has been busy painting Owen and the new babies bedroom. Owen also got a new "big boy" bed. He was so cute helping daddy put it together. He was so excited to get it and spend the night in it. He did so well, we don't even have to put the rail on it. Also, Michael hung a second shelf in the laundry room for a little more storage. I'm so happy with that. I keep most of my cleaning supplies in there, so its nice to have a little more room. Thanks to my handy husband for all of the little projects he's done around the house.
Also, I'm including pictures of Owen with his blue sucker face. We stopped at the bank in Walmart, and the lady gave him a sucker. (or lolly-pop, as most people call it here) What a cute little boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy, Busy, Busy! Your little boy is SO Cute! I love the crib too! It's perfect for a little girl's room!

momanddad said...

Your rooms look cute! Which room is which? And where are grandma and grandpa going to sleep when they visit now? Love mom