Saturday, November 8, 2008

To my Owen:











I can't believe how big you are. You turned two yesterday, but it feels like I just brought you home. What a sweet boy you are. Thanks so much for all of those "loves" you give mommy, the smiles, the I love you's, the kisses and all of the giggles. I didn't know that I could love and care for a child as much as I do you. I hope I'm teaching you everything you need to know. I hope I show my love to you as often as you need it. Most of all I hope you grow up knowing that you are loved and cared for. Happy Birthday little man! I will forever love you! Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! There will be a card on the way Monday!!!
Happy Belated Birthday to Owen!!!

Sarah & Jeff said...

Owen, we cannot believe you are 2. Congratulations on your birthday. You are a cute boy. You are also pretty lucky to have such great parents. Great job Rachelle and Mike!