It's time to post again, and all I have are random thoughts and pics. Owen wanted to help mow the lawn, and so just like daddy he put on the gloves and tried to push the lawn mower out. He watches us all the time and does things just like us. There is also a picture of Owen in his Elmo pj's and Elmo blanket. Owen loves Elmo. He says Elmo all day long and carries the blanket with him wherever I will let him. There is also a picture of him on a day we took a walk. He loves it when I get the camera out. He always says "Cheese." The last picture was taken last Sunday after I got the camera out to show Daddy some pictures. Owen was crying trying to grab the camera. Michael said sarcatically "take a picture now, I'm sure it'll be real cute. I think it's the cutest one of all. Owen is doing ok. We took him to the dr. this last week and they want to do some blood tests and a sweat test on him because he hasn't gained any weight in the last year, and he has lost a couple of pounds. He's gone from the 95th percentile for weight to just under the 50th. They are worried that there might be an issue causing him not to eat. So, for the next month or so Owen will be going to the dr. quite often. Poor kid. As for Michael and I things are going ok. Michael works a lot and is enjoying his job for the most part. Primary is keeping me fairly busy. Next week I have an ultrasound. We're looking forward to it. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We're missing you and thinking about all of you.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment