Thursday, November 13, 2008

Its Gone!


It's official. I've lost my mind. I think that sometimes I just think too much. Well, worry too much about everything. I'm too busy worrying that I've lost or forgotten important things. I just don't know what to do. I sure hope that its pregnancy thats causing this and not just me. Please tell me that it's all going to come back again. I would really appreciate it if I got it back today. I kind of wish tha I had Owens big brain. At least he knows where his is at.

3 comments:

Bryan Williams said...

It's pregnancy, I'm sure of it. You're a very mindful person. We went through it too earlier this year. I'm sure you'll get it back when the baby comes. When are you due by the way? I still want to come down and visit you sometime.

Bryan Williams said...

We're going back to Idaho for Thanksgiving but not for Christmas. That would be fun to get together for something if you guys aren't traveling around then. As of yet we don't have any plans.

You should email me your address, and I'll see how far we are from you guys. I'll send you an email with my new email address. So make sure to check your hotmail account. We haven't gone on any longer road trips since we moved out here so that would be fun.

J-Babe said...

Hang in there, I promise it will return someday! If it makes you feel any better, I totally understand:)