Saturday, September 20, 2008

Random Pics

Owen was reading his books today to himself while I was doing dishes. I caught him "changing voices" up and down. It made me laugh. I guess I do that a lot. It sure makes me wonder what else I do that he's picking up on.
The other day I taught Owen where his "Big Brain" was. This is the best I could get for a picture. He usually just points a couple of times with his finger. What a smart little boy.

This was Owen's first time playing with his choo-choo's. He loved it.


We sure love cookie dough. I never can keep Owen out of it. I guess he's just like his mom that way!
It sure is amazing to watch Owen grow. I can't believe how fast he is growing and how much he's learning. Today I heard him singing the ABC song after playing an ABC game on the computer. He's also started doing the ABC puzzle and seems to recognize a few of the letters. I've also started teaching him his colors. Although we have to repeat things for a day or two until he understands I think he is doing pretty well. I'm pretty proud of him. Watching him grow and start to learn is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. Its like watching the brain grow.





2 comments:

Valerie said...

Those are some cute pics.

Thanks for the thought on ebay. I actually have sold blankets on ebay before. They have sold pretty good, but I'm trying to get away from ebay. I don't like the fees and now that they've raised their fees I'm a little hesitant. I want to try to sell them in different ways, maybe someday I'll just get my own website!

J-Babe said...

That choo choo train set looks like fun! Steve is excited to get those older toys so he can I mean Lucas can play with them:) I love the look he is giving you when you are eating the cookie dough:)