Saturday, September 13, 2008

Greatest Payoff yet.

As a parent you often get payoff little by little every day for all the blood, sweat and tears. Yesterday came my greatest payoff yet. As you know, I'm pregnant, so my emotions have been very out of wack. Yesterday, something farely simple went wrong and I began to cry. Owen, being the sweet little boy that he is, came and sat by me on the couch, gave me a big hug and a kiss and said "I love you." It was so sweet, and of course it made me cry even more. That sweet little boy just sat by me on the couch giving me hugs and kisses until I was done crying. Best payoff so far!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

That is so sweet!

J-Babe said...

What a sweet heart:) Those moments are the best, they make you forget all the bad things going on in your day and makes you realize how blessed you are to have a little one that loves you so much:) I' am excited when Lucas will be able to say that:)