Monday, September 1, 2008

Legos





It is so fun to watch your kids learn and grow. Owen has recently changed how he plays with his legos. He has started to figure out that he can play with them and build things without Mommy or Daddys help. He has started to figure out balance, although he still has a lot to learn. Daddy helped him build a tower the other night. Owen was so proud.

4 comments:

Grandma B said...

What a fun little family you have and definitely a handsome young man in his Sunday finery!

C.B. said...

Hey rachelle! Long time no see...your little boy is sooo cute..I love his blonde hair. I am glad you found me here in blogland. Where are you guys living now?

Rebecca Seipert said...

Rachelle! So good to see your log and see what you and your little family are up to! Your boy is so super cute! I hope things are going great for you.

I don't know if you knew but I changed my blog address. It's rebeccagriffiths.blogspot.com

I hope we can keep in touch!

J-Babe said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog! I just found it off of my blogfeed! I can't believe how big Owen is! How old is he now?? Congrats on being pregnant! It looks like we will be having our second child around the same time:)