
Well, I've told my family, so I guess I'll make the announcement to the rest of the world. We're expecting. We're pretty excited. I'm only about 9 weeks along. The baby is due April 17th. I've been feeling pretty sick and tired and I can't wait to get that part over with.
9 comments:
Congrats! That's exciting! Hope you get feeling better soon! It'll all be worth it in the end!
Congratulations!! It is so exciting preparing for a baby. I am sure Owen will love being a big brother. I hope your sickenss ends alot sooner that mine did:)
YEA!!! Another baby! That's so exciting! Congrats! Here you are, gonna be a mom of two... and I'm still not married! Haha =) I'm so happy for you!
Hopefully you'll have one that looks like you and Mike this time, instead of me!?!!!!
Yeah, I can't believe how close our babies are going to be! So I took about 150mg of B6 yesterday and I thought it wasen't working at all but today I feel so much better. I also do the 1/2 of unisom and b6 at night. Good for you for going to the doctor already, I haven't been yet:)
Congrats..that is so exciting! Maybe that is the only way to get to see your mom. You will have to plan a trip out though!
Thanks for letting me know, I will add your mom!
I can't believe you didn't call me! I don't read your blog for like 2 weeks, and holy cow!! Congrats! I am way excited for you. Love you!
Congratulations! that's awesome.
Post a Comment