skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Miss E.'s Dress.
I really wanted to make Electa a dress, and this is how it came out. I still have to put on the zipper, but thats it. I thought I did a pretty good job. I'm pretty proud of myself.
3 comments:
Anonymous said...
Good Job Rachelle! It's very cute!
February 5, 2010 at 6:11 AM
Rebecca Seipert
said...
So cute! I'm impressed!
February 6, 2010 at 10:13 AM
Sarah & Jeff
said...
What can I say! Wow!
February 7, 2010 at 7:34 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Becca and Steven
Ben, Mel and Quinn
Dave and Brenda Petty
From the head of Stacy Long Zamarron
Gary and Mindy
Jennifer Caywood
Joe & Beck
Long Family
Nicole King
Piper and Us
Sam and Kari
Suarez Happenings
Tanner Family Circus
The Bodily's
The B's Buzz
Valerie
Me and my Owen
My favorite self portrait ever taken!
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2011
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
▼
2010
(16)
►
April
(4)
▼
February
(4)
I could watch them play all night!
My beautiful girl
Miss E.'s Dress.
Owen's stitches
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(56)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(44)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
3 comments:
Good Job Rachelle! It's very cute!
So cute! I'm impressed!
What can I say! Wow!
Post a Comment