9 Weeks- You are one beautiful little girl. I can't believe how much you've grown. This week we went to the dr. You weigh in at 13lbs 3 oz. Although, daddy thinks they weighed you wrong. Your also 23 inches long. You are growing like a weed. You've been a little grouchy. I told the dr. that I thought you had reflux, so he gave us some medicine. Hopefully it will help.
10 weeks- You sure are growing. It seems that since you've been on that medicine you've been much happier. You are smiling more. It is so fun to watch my family grow. The other day Owen was watching Elmo and he wanted you to see it too. He said "Look girl, Elmo. Watch Elmo." It was so cute, because you were glad you were getting attention and just smiled at him. I hope you don't mind that he will be calling you Girl, or Baby cake. One day he'll know your name.
No comments:
Post a Comment