Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cloth Diapers


Well, many of you have asked me how my cloth diapering is going, so I thought I would blog about it. Well, I love it. I use these cute diapers from QT Bunns. A lady makes them and sells them on ebay and Etsy. If any of you are thinking of using cloth diapers, I would recommend them. No, I don't swish my hand in the toilet. In fact, because I am breastfeeding I just throw them in the washer, and most of the time they come clean. Sometimes when they seem a little stained I just hang them out to dry and by the time they are dry they are all clean. Its amazing.

Plus they are super soft, and I feel great about not putting so many disposables in the trash. Yes, my water bill has gone up a bit, but I hardly notice. Not a big change. I would really recommend it. It really isn't bad as you all think. I also use cloth wipes that I make up with a solution. Those are amazing too. IT only takes one, and I just throw those in the washer too. Plus, I really haven't had any problems with diaper rash. Really, all of you should try it out. If anyone wants her name, or contact info, let me know!

No comments: