Owen has been really super good lately (except naps) so we decided to reward him with a toy that I've been thinking about getting for him for awhile now. So yesterday we finally got it. It's a fridge magnet toy where you can put the magnets in the designated spot than push on them and they tell you what they are. Like red fire truck, or yellow car, and it sings a song. Leap frog makes it. They also have a word speller, a barn animals, and an ABC one. Owen loves it though. Thats all he's played with all day. It's pretty cute. He'll make is sing the song, and then he'll start dancing. It's sure fun.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the idea of the fridge toy. A friend of mine has the farm animal one. Her little girl loves to play with it also. She especially likes to mix up the animals and have a "cow pig" or any other combination of the animals. When Piper gets older I with most likely get one for her also.
Post a Comment