Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Diapers Everywhere



I decided to put Owen down for a nap later on Tuesday, but forgot to tell him to stay in bed. I heard him playing a little, but he was being quiet, so I took advantage of the quiet time and read for a little bit. Then I decided to go see what he was playing with. He had opened a new package of diapers and they were everywhere. Silly boy. I guess that will teach me not to just let him play quietly in his room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me feel better that my son is not the only "Turkey" that is fascinated by diapers. I know, they can't just play with one, it has to be all of them. :)

Anonymous said...

rachelle - I just love looking at your blog - it's a good way to keep up on you and your family - love the diapers - brings back a lot of memories of when I had a younger family - aunt Cathy

Joe, Becky, Logan(Fox) and Trigger Green said...

When it is quiet you know there is going to be trouble. But sometimes it is worth it!