Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!








This Thanksgiving its just me and the kids, but I'm really determined to make the best of it. So, this morning while I was in the bath I thought of these little outfits that my mom used to make for her preschool kids. So Owen and I made them and we talked about what Thanksgiving was. I don't think I made and impact, but it was fun anyway.
Before you feel bad for me, we've already celebrated Thanksgiving with some wonderful friends just a few days ago. We had the whole dinner, and it was wonderful.





2 comments:

momanddad said...

Did you get Owen to wear it more than just for the pictures? They sure turned out cute, even if you had to get the directions over the phone. I'm glad you had a great day. Love ya Mom

Stacy said...

Rachelle...that is great. Elekta is so adorable, you can definately tell that our kids are close in age, they just look it. Except mine is brown, so if she were there, we'd have to do the Pocohontus costume for her :)