Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Where we live!











Many of you have no idea about the type of country we live in, so I thought I would share a little bit. Yes, we live fairly close to Washington D.C. Actually about 70 miles, so not that close at all. But still people commute to work there from where we live. We actually live about two hours from everything. But when I say everything, I mean it. There is so much to see within about two hours from us. What an amazing place we live. We actually live admist a bunch of farmland.
Yesterday, we were all feeling a little bit better, so we ventured out to see the changing colors. Please forgive some of the expressions on our faces, realize we are still recovering from the flu.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Wow Ra, it looks so nice there. I didn't know you had the flu, I guess join the club, but still sorry. I wondered why there haven't been as much blog posting lately. Anyways, really nice to see Elekta getting bigger. Is she sitting up yet? She's great.

Anonymous said...

I'm so out of the loop!! I didn't know you guys lived close to D.C. We lived in Fairfax, VA for a year and loved it. It's beautiful there.

Bummer about the flu. Glad you're recovering.