
18 weeks- Well baby, you just got your first tooth. 1 day after you turned 4 months old. I can't believe it. You are growing way too fast. At the
dr. you weighed in at 12 lbs 4 oz (smaller than we thought you would be) and are 24 inches tall. What a cutie!

19 weeks- My sweet little
mommy's girl, and when I say
mommy's girl I mean it. I don't know what happened, but you've turned into such a
mommy's girl. Whenever I give you to daddy you start crying. Although I feel bad for daddy, I secretly like that you are a
mommy's girl, because one day not too far in the distance you'll be daddy's little girl. You got another tooth this week. 2 now. I can hardly believe that you're growing
soooo fast.

20 weeks-Wow look at you now. Can you see her two teeth? What a sweetie. I've started feeding you solid foods now. I was planning on waiting, but you keep staring at me
every time I take a bite of food and then whining. We gave you rice
cereal as tradition first, but you hate that. We've tried a few things that we eat normally and you love them. You like mashed potatoes, applesauce, and mashed bananas. What a big girl!
1 comment:
She's a cutie. It's almost sad how fast they grow!
Post a Comment