This morning I was on the phone talking to my mom about it being her first day of preschool for the year. Owen must have been listening. Later he put on his shoes and socks(notice the colors) and a backpack that we had and headed for the front door. I asked him where he was going.
"I want to go preschool." I couldn't help but laugh and then take his picture. Owen's not quite old enough for preschool. Maybe next year.
Later he was climbing on a chair that I have told him a million times not to, and I kept telling him to get down that he was too little to sit on it. (A bar stool that tips easily)
He told me that "I'm a big boy." That's right Owen you are. I keep telling him that he's a big boy and so he doesn't need diapers anymore. I kind of asked for that one. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment