Owen loves getting his picture taken with little sister. This is my favorite. He calls her baby girl because he can't pronounce her name. The other day at the grocery store, someone asked him what his baby sisters name was. He said "Girl." So I've been trying to teach him to call her Kate because he can say that. So he does, but I think he's gettting it mixed up with cake. Sometimes he says to her "Happy day cake." Oh, the mind of a two year old!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Adam called his sister "sis" because Natalie was a little hard to say. Now it has stuck and that's her nick name. Your kids are beautiful. I am so glad everything went well for you!
Ra,
Owen and Electa Kate are so stinking cute, congratulations....
I love the things you say Owen says, we still call Isaac Izzy because that was Sam could say and now Izzy calls his sister a "grill".
So fun when they are little.
Post a Comment