Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The 3 day!


For those of you that don't know, I've signed up to walk in the Susan G. Koman 3 day walk this year. It is in October in D.C. It's 3 days and 60 miles. It will sure be a challenge, but I am really looking forward to it. I am going to start my training in 2 weeks once I get my doctors ok. But, thats not the hard part. I need to raise $2,300.00 It seems like a lot right now, but I know I can do it. Besides, anything I can do to help raise money for a cure for breast cancer will be very worth it. To donate, please go to http://www.the3day.org/ Just click on donate now and look for my personal fundraising page. My goal is to raise that amount by my birthday, August 27th. What a great birthday present that would be! If anyone has a good fundraising idea, I would love to hear it.

2 comments:

Brenbren said...

Good luck. That rocks!

Rebecca Hill said...

Hi Rachelle, Congratulations on the new baby. She's a doll. Good Luck with run. That's impressive. I hope it all works out well for you. You have a darling family. Love ya, Aunt Beck