
Owen loves cooking with me. I can't even make dinner without his help. If I even start to pull things out of the cupboard he pulls the chair out and pushes it so he can climb up and help. He insists on putting flour in and usually it ends up everywhere. I'm hoping to make him an apron sometime. Pretty cute huh.

Owen has also had this thing with climbling in every basket he can. He has been climbling in his toy basket and laundry baskets. It is so fun to watch him get in. He doesn't just put a leg over, he has to get down on his hands and knees and then try and put his legs over. He ends up with his legs in the basket and his head and hands still on the floor. Silly kid.
5 comments:
Hey Ra, sounds like Owen takes after his father and mother. Mike always enjoyed cooking. I love the new pictures you posted with Owen and flour all over his face.
I mean the chocolate brownie. I knew it was some kind of food on his face. It looks yummy!
Hey RA... How come Stacy's on your blog list and not me????
Rachelle, I got on your blog via Melanie's. I hope that's okay. That Owen is sure a cutie. Your new house looks wonderful. Congratulations! I am happy for you. We sure missed you at the family reunion. I am glad that things are going so well for your little family. Way to go! Love ya, Aunt Beck
cereal is just for breakfast and sunday afternoon snack! I actually love cooking! I've made some yummy meals!
Post a Comment