Thursday, July 3, 2008

20 months and past menopause!

Today I was watching Good Morning America when the Evista commercial came on. It says "Raise your hand if you are past menopause and treating osteoporosis." Owen was sitting by me and raising his hand really high. I thought it was hilarious. I couldn't help but laugh really, really hard. Then he thought it was funny himself. Every time I think about it I can't help but giggle a little. I think things like this make being a mother worth it.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

That is so funny. What a cutie! It's amazing how two (or almost two) year olds can make you laugh!

Joe, Becky, Logan(Fox) and Trigger Green said...

Ra!!!!! I was so excited to see your comment on our blog! Boy is it great to be in touch. Owen is adorable by the way. It sounds like your little family is loving life in Virginia. So what part are you in anyway. My brother is living there and we are thinking of visiting either this fall or next summer. Oh I am so excited to show Joe whose blog I have come across. He will be way excited too. Love you tons. We have to keep in touch now.

Valerie said...

Hey rachelle - will ask your mommy to add me to her blog - please! I love seeing pictures and seeing what the family is up too! My email is mcbridevalerie-AT-hotmail-DOT-com.

Thanks, and by the way, we missed you at the family reunion.