Happy Mothers Day!I just wanted to say thanks to my favorite mothers. Starting with the picture to the right. You rock. Thanks for being such great moms.
To Ra's mom- Thanks for being my rock. Thanks for being my example, my guide, my teacher, and my friend. I wouldn't be half as good if it weren't for you. Thanks . I love you very much.
To Mikes mom- Thanks for teaching my husband. Thanks for leading by example, sharing your testimony and teaching him right and wrong. Thanks for supporting him, and especially for being a Great mother-in-law!
To my Grandma Hill- You've been such a great example. I am so very proud to say that you are my grandmother. You're an amazing woman who has taught with love and lead by example.
I hope you all have had a wonderful mothers day! Thanks to all those mothers who've had such a good influence on my life. I appreciate and love you all!

1 comment:
Thanks for the tribute. You are already a great mom and my hero! I'm soo excited that your loan was approved and I know that it will be a lot of work but, you know that you will be grateful to be in a house of your own. Kiss my boy for me. Love mom
Post a Comment