Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pile of Boxes!






I feel that I'm lost in a pile of boxes. I need to keep packing though, it feels like there is so much more to pack, but I don't quite have the energy to do it. I got to keep going though, or we'll never be done. I thought I would share some of my most recent pics of Owen (requested by Dad). I won't be posting for awhile after this. After we move, I'm not sure how long it will be before we can have internet. I think it might take a week or two. I love you all, and I'm missing you. I wish that you all were here to help! Good Luck Jeff and Sarah with the new house. I'd love to see some pics.


2 comments:

Valerie said...

Good Luck on the move!

Shu said...

Owen looks alot like I would imagine Mike looked like when he was young. Such cute pictures. Enjoy the move and the wonders of owning your own home. It is a great feeling.