Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sunday Dress/9 months old







My dear sweet Electa is now 9 months old. I can hardly believe it. How time has passed so quickly. She is somewhere around 19-20 lbs and now in her 9-12 month old clothing. She sure not as little as she used to be. This is her cute new Sunday dress. She didn't really want to wear her headband and bow. I got her to wear it for about an hour before it promptly came off. But she sure is cute. She's now doing the ary crawl and trying to pull herself up on things. She's pretty steady on her feet, well more than Owen was at this time, and loves playing with just about everything. (Especially the computer doors). We sure love her.



2 comments:

momanddad said...

What a cute little girl. Not so little anymore. She looks adorable in that dress. Mom

Stacy said...

Ra, I can't believe you got it for about an hour...I have one minute if I'm lucky. I don't know at what age she'll let me do barrets and headbands, but I have some cute ones, I hope she'll leave them in before she grows out...hey by the way Ra, you look great too.