Monday, April 21, 2008

To the ER again!

We had a crazy Friday last week. We all got a cold last week, but Owen was having trouble breathing again. I didn't want to take him to the hospital again because it costs a lot of money, so I just made a doctors appointment. When the doctor saw him he said "You're going to the ER right now." I didn't even have a chance to digest what was going on until we were in the hospital. He was given 2 breathing treatments, a shot of steroids, a diagnosis of asthma and sent home with a prescription for some more nebulizer treatments. It was a pretty scary couple of hours. Owen doesn't seem to be getting any better with his cold, but we do treatments every 4 hours and his breathing is getting better. We go to the Dr. on tuesday to see what kind of treatments we will have to continue to do. Pray for us. We hope all goes well

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Poor little guy!I will pray for the best! Congrats on getting the house!